Van den Berk’s production has expanded to 450 hectares, of which 330 are in the Netherlands and the remaining 120 hectares are spread across two locations in Germany. This makes them one of the larger tree nurseries in Europe. Our trees are shipped throughout Europe and even beyond. Customers include public authorities, semi-public authorities, landscape contracters and private individuals.
Van den Berk Facts:
- 3 locations: Sint-Oedenrode (NL, headquarters),Geldern (G) and Rastede (G, rhododendron nursery)
- Our plots occupy around 450 hectares of land
- Specialized in large-size trees and shrubs
- Also for exclusive types, special shapes and multi-trunk trees
- More than 1,700 types of trees and shrubs
- More than 140 types of rhododendrons
- Trees in sizes 16-18 to 200+ cm trunk circumference
- Shrubs and multi-trunk trees ranging from 60/80 to 900/1000 cm in height
- Rhododendrons ranging from 40 cm to 400 cm in height and width
- Export to over 25 countries
- In-house, multilingual logistics department
- Publisher of the 880 page tree book 'Van den Berk on Trees'
- Family business led by the 3rd generation
- Winner of the ‘Tuinbouwondernemersprijs 2009’ (award for entrepreneurs in horticulture)
- Winner of the ‘Bronze Rose 2009’ in the international ‘Grower of the Year’ competition.