Name and address:
NOVO-TECH TRADING GmbH & Co. KG
A company of the Erfurt.Sasse-Group
Phone: +49 (0) 3473 / 22503-0
Fax: +49 (0) 3473 / 22503-15
Managing Directors: Holger Sasse and Martin Erfurt
Information about the company
Location: Aschersleben, Saxony-Anhalt, Germany
Core business: Sales of high-quality terrace systems under the "Megawood" brand
Core competence: Megawood is Europe's market leader for products using the innovative wood-polymer technology with over 70% of natural fibre
Number of employees
within the group: 125
Founding year of the group: 2005
Diversified programme with high-quality barefoot boards and screening elements as well as extensive accessories for terrace design in combination with a broad range of technical benefits.
The boards are available in a variety of colours, dimensions, surfaces and with various equipment details. Numerous combination possibilities and different installation versions offer a high degree of creative leeway.
The wood polymer
The innovative material is comprised of 75 % wood fibres, high-performance polymers and various additives. Through intensive in-house research Novo-Tech has developed this wood material.
▪ Surface hardness: extremely resistant to scratching and denting
▪ Safety and comfort: no risk of injury from splintering
▪ Easy to care for: very long-lasting wood material: no coatings or oils necessary
▪ Colour-fastness: UV-resistant material, with no greying or fading of the colour
▪ Weather-resistant: very resistant to weathering from wind and precipitation
▪ complete System starting from a flexible sub-structure to the decking
▪ megawood 3D APP to find under www.megawood.com
▪ All products satisfy the high demands of the quality seal: "Quality and testing provisions for wooden polymeric materials".
▪ Megawood products are certified according to DIN EN ISO 71-3 by the institute EPH in Dresden and can be used for the production of toys
▪ Brand quality with the attribute: Made in Germany
▪ Sustainable: Only woods from sustainable forestry are used.
▪ Free of PVC▪
▪ Recyclable: All Megawood boards can be recycled in an in-house production process.