The Platipus Tree Anchoring System was first developed over 30 years ago as an efficient, reliable and cost effective underground solution to secure semi-mature tree transplants up to 10 metres high. Since that time, the demand for mature planting schemes, without unsightly stakes or guy wires, has created the need to secure and stabilize much larger trees. In response to this demand, we can now offer a comprehensive range of standard kits to provide both above and below ground anchoring for standard and semi-mature tree transplants up to 20 metres high.
Landscape Architects and Designers specify our systems because they offer:
- Greatly improved visual impact
- No unsightly stakes or guy wires
- Proven security and stability for the tree
- Accelerated root growth and faster natural stem development
Landscape Contractors prefer these systems because they offer:
- Very fast installation
- Simple yet effective securing
- No long term maintenance
- An extremely cost effective solution compared with traditional methods
In addition, we can also offer the Platipus Anchored Reinforced Grid Solutions (ARGS), a perfect low impact anchoring solution for surface erosion problems and shallow seated slip failures. These lightweight systems can be used with most geosynthetic products including erosion control matting, membranes, geogrids, reinforced mesh, HDP coverings and cellular confinement systems.
Platipus Anchors Limited offers you products from these product groups:
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (741)
- Specialist sectors (470)