…it also stands for circa. 160 people who manufacture these products. These are mostly carpenters, woodworkers and wood sculptors, but also locksmiths, engineers and sales people. All of whom carry a high degree of responsibility which contributes to the success of the company. At SIK-Holz® you find all services under one roof – from planning of playground equipment to installation on site. Through the different service areas you can follow the development of the product from log to finished piece of equipment.
SIK-Holz® is a privately owned, medium-sized company in Flaeming, a region in East Germany, South of Berlin. Flaeming is characterised by moor lands, pine forests and well preserved small villages and towns. The greatest assets of this region are its people and its free spaces. Free spaces are the playing pitches for vision. Especially after 1990, when social changes swept the country they also left their marks in the Flaeming region and vision was required. The vision of SIK-Holz® had in the meantime become reality. From a dairy farm to a master enterprise for wood sculpture with the central focus on planning, designing and production of customised children’s playground equipment made from Robinia wood.
SIK-Holzgestaltungs GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Playgrounds, leisure grounds, sports grounds (339)
- Other equipment (63)
- Design, planning, consulting (28)
- Installation, maintenance (35)
Equipment for playgrounds (216)
- Play houses, play tents (48)
- Gymnastic, climbing and balancing equipment, hanging and net bridges, caterpillars (66)
- Swings, seesaws, rockers, roundabouts and other moving equipment (64)
- Sand boxes, water play equipment (59)
- Inflatable toys, bouncy castles (16)
- Children's benches, tables, hammocks (47)
- Play scences, combined play equipment (76)