The NewComex Company is a ‘Société par Actions Simplifiées’, SAS (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of €15,150,360.
Its registered office is located at 4 avenue Le Verrier, Trappes, France.
NewComex SAS is the holding company of the Procopi Group.
NewComex owns 100 % of Procopi, an SAS (simplified joint stock company) with a share capital of €7,000,000 whose registered office is located in Le Rheu, France.
Procopi englobes the following subsidiary companies:
- Procopi UK, in Ashford in Kent, England,
- Procopi Deutschland GmbH, in Erlangen & Meissen, Germany.
- Procopi Benelux, in Jupille, Belgium.
- Procopi Middle-East for the Middle East and India.
- Procopi FWI, in Saint Martin, the West Indies
SALES ORGANISATION & STRATEGY, EXPORT
The export sales department of Procopi is based in our Paris Office, where the following services are offered:Back OfficeSales TeamInternational Showroom
- Multi-lingual experienced staff for sales advice, orders and claim administration,
- Specialised staff in International Commerce Procedures.
- Two Regional Sales Managers and four Export Sales Executives represent Procopi around the globe.
- An international showroom and training center was opened in 2011 in our Paris Offices, where seminars, training and open days are organised for our international distributors.
Procopi also holds shares in two other French companies:
Hydropro in Etrelles, manufacturer of pool water treatment chemicals,
Spirec in Sartrouville: manufacturer of titanium heat exchangers.
The vast majority of Procopi's production to fulfi l client requirements is carried out between October and February for the following season. This strategy necessitates strong logistic support and huge storage capacity.
This strategy necessitates strong logistic support and huge storage capacity.
This is the reason behind the creation of 4 large logistic units in Guingamp, Rennes, Marseilles and Pleumeleuc:
- Guingamp : 10 500m²
- Rennes / Le Rheu : 10 000 m²
- Pleumeleuc : 10 000 m²
- Marseille / Gémenos : 3 000 m²
In 2011, Procopi acquired a new state of the art thermoforming tool. Procopi has integrated and automated the entire spa manufacturing line: design, thermoforming, polyurethane reinforcement, assembly, in water testing of the hydraulic circuit, and carpentry workshop for the customisation of the various spa surrounds.
The Design & Industrialisation Office
Procopi is proud of the fact that most of the products it distributes are designed in its own design offices and manufactured in its own factories. The design office develops new products in response to current market requirements and in anticipation of future needs based on client feedback and the latest technological advances.
Technical validation is carried out in colaboration with partner clients or by our in-house laboratory where products are tested under realistic operation conditions. The launch of new products is decided during meetings of the Strategic Planning Committee attended by all department managers; sales, marketing, production, purchasing and the design & industrialisation department.
Equipment distributed by Procopi is manufactured in one of its 3 manufacturing plants, all of which are located in France :
UP-22 at Guingamp
The manufacturing plant located in Guingamp operates 24 hours a day. It is interesting to note
that Procopi is the only French company on the Swimming Pool Market to produce its own moulds.
For this purpose, the plant features tooling manufacturing workshops that house the most elaborate
technologies: machining centres, lathes and milling cutters, spark erosion, etc.
The Guingamp specialises in the manufacture of:
- Aquareva pool fitting,
- PPP and Tropica pools,
- Soliflow and MTi injected filters.
Procopi is the only French company on the Swimming Pool Market to injection mould its own PVC and ABS parts. The injection workshop comprises 9 presses (from 62 to 1,500 metric tons), each equipped with a mould removal robot.
- Delta automatic covers
Procopi is, yet again, the only French company on the automated cover market to extrude the PVC slats used to manufacture automated covers in its own factory.
UP-35A at Rennes
This plant, located near Rennes, occupies 15,000 m² of factory floor, and offices.
It specialises in the transformation of flexible plastics (PVC, PE), and is notably responsible for the manufacture of:
- Superliner and Aqualiner,
- Mambo and Calypso bar covers,
- Winter covers,
- Bubble covers.
This factory possesses 3 computer assisted cutting tools (Lectra), 10 high frequency welding machines installed in pits and 5 ultrasound and thermal welding machines.
- UP-35B at Pleumeleuc
Pleumeleuc, also close to Rennes, occupies 10,000 m² of factory floor and offices.
This manufacturing plant specialises in Resin Transfer Moulding, the low pressure injection moulding of composites.
Procopi adopted and mastered this technology, previously the exclusive domain of the aeronautical and automobile sectors, to produce its range of RTM filters. This manufacturing process meets the European Volatile Organic Compound Emission Standard.
The following products are also manufactured at this site:
- Spas (Procopi and Spafrance range),
- RTM sand filters, low pressure injected polyester filters,
- Python sand filters, bobbin wound polyester filters,
- Magic and Naja sand filters, injection blow moulded polyethylene sand filters,
- Climexel heat pumps,
- Climexel dehumidifiers,
- Hotline heaters and Climexel heat exchangers,
- Swimline, SR-Light and X-Light control panels,
- Sylvania wooden pool kits.
Public and commercial pools
- Python Polar filters,
- Control panels,
- Commercial spas,
- Climexel heat pumps