Well-proven with compressors, excavators and other construction machines, the application of this material was overdue for Cable Pulling Winches.
The longevity of the winch aggregate in combination with this housing makes the winch a worth-stable construction machine. The plastic is solid-coloured and available in red, blue, orange and white. Of course it can be painted although.
For operation the soundproofed housing remains closed, only the cover of the control panel has to be opened.
The rope speed can be adjusted steplessly and absolutely without jerking from 0 – 70 m/min depending upon type of winch.
The setting of the pulling operation is to be arranged on a user friendly touch screen. The results are stored on a commercially available SD Card and can be printed by the integrated printer or by a computer system.
The winch is powered by a diesel engine with an integrated infinitely controllable, hydrostatic gear.
The whole pulling force is generated by a rope protecting, grooved double capstan system.
The chassis is spring mounted and can be approved with 100km/h (depending on national road traffic regulations).
- digital recording of pulling force (SD Card) adjustable pulling force delimiter,
- odometer with progress bar,
- speed indicator, thermal printer
- elapsed hour counter
- diesel engine with hydraulic gear
- two single propelled, grooved capstan heads and storage drum with 500 m rope
housing and chassis
- lockable, sound proved ABS plastic housing
- chassis with overrunning brake, with automatic return, parking brake, supporting wheel and safety hitch, 12 V lightening system und TÜV (Technical Control Board) approval according to German road traffic regulations 100km/h. Aluminium rims
- KW 10 still in lockable, sound proved steel panel housing mounted on a 80 km/h trailer with steel rims
Extras: (on request)
Other type of engines, chassis, paintings and more rope if needed
Static pull system, (RKW), telescopic deflection boom
Dimensions and weights may differ if extras are fitted.
For further information about this product please visit: http://bagela.de/en/products-solutions/winches/cable-pulling-winches-10-100-kn/articles/kw-2000-3000-4000-5000-8000-and-kw-10.html