stump grinder for excavators up 5 to 15 t
150-350 bar | 60-180 l/min
To fit the attachment plate on a hydraulic excavator arm.
- Grinds stumps as deep as 30 cm [12”] below the surface
- Forms trenches to lay cables
The smaller version of stump grinder KASTOR hyd is the MIDI-KASTOR hyd - a stump grinder for small and medium excavators.
MIDI-KASTOR hyd grinds the stumps as deep as 30 cm [12 inch] below the ground. Any stump diameter can be eradicated, by swinging the excavator arm from one to the other side. The result is a fine mulch that may be easily incorporated into the soil and mixed with the ground, which fosters a fast decomposition. The stump has been removed completey, the soil is ready for new planting. The Rotor disk is equipped with very aggressive HRC-tooths. The specially developed angle of cut allows an ideal use of power.
Working width: 10 cm [4"]
- Grinds stumps to clear streets, parks and other open spaces.
- Forms trenches to lay cables.
- To fit on a hydraulic excavator arm
- grinds stumps as deep as 30 cm [12”] below the surface and any diameter
- for excavators up 5 to 15 tons [11-30k lb]
- rotor: fixed tungsten tips tooths HRC
- any side shift, moved by excavator arm
- predisposed for interface plate (universal for different kind of excavator attachments)
- prepared for transmission with hydraulic motor of choice
- single transmission
- 5 belts
- protection with double chains / rubber
- colour: yellow
- hyd. motor with relief valves of choice
- interface plate
- 190° hydraulic rotation plate
And other options of choice.