Horse-dung, foliage, waste or windfall cleaner by PowerPac
Note: Vacuum container made from aluminium - and not plastic as is the case with other suppliers
- Put an end to tiresome collecting of horse-dung. With the new Multi-Cleaner you can quickly and effortlessly remove any unwanted material from your fields, stables and horse paddocks. Above all, this includes horse-dung, which must be removed for the wellbeing of the horses. Your foliage can also be cleared up with minimal effort.
- The latest product is the aluminium Multi-Cleaner, which in comparison to the original plastic containers is tear and distortion-resistant, and now has a volume of 520 litres instead of 360 litres.
- According to the manufacturer, this flexible device generates as much interest among stables, horse-breeders and livestock breeders as it does among town/fairground cleaning service providers or even fruit growers for collecting windfall. With a high suction power and 520 litre capacity, its usability knows no boundaries. The standard device includes the following: axle/towbar, support wheel, vacuum hose retainer, 3 m vacuum hose and large fine filter.
- The Multi-Cleaner can also optionally be fitted to an MCE100 electro wheelbarrow, or to the RC350/RC500 track-dumper for extreme ground conditions and sloping terrain. In addition, an electrically operated brush and snowblade can be attached to the electro wheelbarrow.
Other products from
PowerPac Pferdeäpfel-, Laub-, Abfall- oder Fallobstsauger is assigned to following product groups:
- Construction machinery and equipment (777)
- Maintenance machinery and equipment (684)
- Transport (224)
- Specialist sectors (468)