· Lattice pre-roller and smooth pressure roller · height-adjustable guide beam
· One removable weight box · powered seed dibbler
· Maintenance-free bearings · seed volume adjustment
· Wind-protected seed delivery · easy to transport
Four Jobs in one Process
SEMBDNER landscapers allow perfect lawn seeding through the well proven seed concept which we developed in co-operation with our customers. The compact construction and the renown durability of our products are the reason for the great national and international success of SEMBDNER landscapers.
The pre-roller crushes the coarse lumps to prevent seeds disappearing in soil crevices and being covered by too much soil.
The sowing occurs through a flexible nylon brush, which is impervious to foreign particles. A scale with a shut off device delivers seeding rates precise to the gram.
Due to its cleaning cage, the powered seed dibbler also operates on rocky, lumpy or moist ground without problems and much more evenly than stripe-producing rakes or harrows.
The pressure roller „compacts“ the soil surface and embeds the seeds evenly, allowing faster germination.
Other products from
Landscaper RS 50 H II (hand-guided) is assigned to following product groups:
- Construction machinery and equipment (777)
- Maintenance machinery and equipment (680)
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (741)