- in the office, in the factory, at conferences.
- while travelling, on the train or in an aeroplane.
The Constructor has a wide range of possible application
- mechanical engineering design, electronic circuitry.
- plans, layouts, architectural drawings.
- in advertising, handicraft and for private use.
The Constructor moves on metallic rollers that grip the drawing surface. The Constructor guides the drawing implement in straight lines through rollers which move in parallel motion. The radial arm or the entire device can be made to turn about the retractable compass point enabling you to simply create horizontal and vertical lines, angles, circles and arcs. The body of the Constructor also contains several accurate and useful drawing templates.