Mustang built its first skid steer loader in 1965. Since then, Mustang has created a line of skid steers that are well-known for their strength and durability. And because you rely on your equipment to be ready when you are, these mighty workhorses come ready to tackle your biggest challenges.
Heavy-duty lift arms, a wide variety of attachments, powerful engines . . . These are just some of the items that come standard when you buy Mustang. A few common features are:
- Spacious cabs with clear, panoramic views
- Powerful, clean and efficient diesel engines
- ROPS/FOPS cab tilts for easy service and maintenance access
- Ride Control system allows lift arm to float when travelling, reducing spillage
- Universal, quick-attach attachment mounting system
Out in front with advanced technology!
As with all other products from MUSTANG the all new Articulated Loader Series provides with a suitable and economic solution for every transport and loadig task.
High processing quality guarantees a long service life at low operating costs. The powerful Diesel engines with optimized noise levels and low fuel consumption convince even during the toughest applications and surely meet the TIER III emission requirements. Special attention has been paid to the ease of service. The clearly arranged component layout and the easy to tilt cabin enable quick access to all the important components.