Special spreading vehicles are not available, but walkways and roads still have to be cleared of snow and ice.
- Spreading salt or grit manually is a time-consuming task.
- The spread becomes inaccurate.
- Large areas are hard to deal with.
- Material consumption can be very high.
- Personnel costs are high.
- The POLARO® makes the spreading of road salt, gravel, and grit possible without special spreading vehicles.
- It can be mounted on vehicles such as off-road vehicles, pickups, trucks, mini-tractors, forklifts, wheel loaders and other 12 volt operated vehicles (with 24 volt adapter).
- The POLARO® enables accurately measured and consistent spreading of the material. Thanks to 12 volt spreading technology, environmental pollution can effectively be reduced.
- That's our "Little" POLARO® which has been developed especially for Quad vehicles and lawnmowers. Although technically identical, we use lightweight construction components for the frame and a smaller hopper. The result is a very handy spreader, which is easily mountable on small vehicles.
- Adjustable spreading width between 0,8 - 6 meters
- 12 volt operated - is available on every vehicle (24V adapter)
- Operation using control panel in driving cab
- Easily mounted onto all vehicles
- Translucent hopper with a capacity of 110 litres (approx. 120 kg road salt)
- Completely mashine made in stainless steel!!!
- Modern mixing technology ensures a constant supply of the spread