The combine tube spreader for wine-, fruit-, hop- and horticulture to exactly row and area application of:
- grass seed
- catch crops
With the VINERO tube spreader can be spreading The working width can be continuously adjusted between 2.4 - 15 m. Variable spreading is made possible by the continuous regulation of the RPM of the spreading disk. The spreading vanes can be adjusted via slots. This allows you to adjust the spreading profile to the specific weight of the material. If this were not possible, the single-disc spreader could not guarantee an even distribution of material.
The dosage slide can be used to continuously adjust the amount of material to be spread. When turning off the spreader it has to be paid attention to set the required RPM.
The driver operates all controls from the cab. On the two-tier display shows the agitator rpm and the slide position. The dosage slide can be adjusted continuously, directly from the control panel. You get also a visual and acoustic error message if the VINERO have a fault.
If the spreading material becomes packed while travelling across the field, the stirring shaft and motor can become blocked. The auto-start mechanism repeats the start process up to ten times to jolt the stirring shaft free. If a foreign body blocks the agitating mechanism, an error message is displayed in the panel.
While travelling on the grass, the slide can lose its' pre-set position through vibrations. An electronic pulse is sent to the motor every 60 seconds to maintain the correct slide position.
- Robust 12-volt agitator motor
- Controlled via panel next to driver's seat in cab
- Translucent hopper with a 105 or 170 litres capacity
- Power supply cable with 3-pin socket to the battery in series
- Frame, slide, agitator and rail made from stainless steel
- Continuous adjustment of spreading width by the control panel
- Water-tight electronic unit (junction box)
- 6 m cable from the control panel to the spreader
- Visual and acoustic error message with two-tier display
- Water-tight hopper with outlet/rest discharge
- Empty indicator