During the last years, the company Krampe has again and again developed niche products and brought them to production standards. Also many innovative details (e.g. such as the hydraulic tailgate equipped with self-adjusting hooks) are in the meantime standards in the construction of agricultural vehicles.
Once again the brilliant engineers of Krampe break new ground with the conveyor belt wagon. The Bandit is equipped with a rubber floor movable in two directions. The load easily be loaded or unloaded without using a tipping hydraulic system. Two hydraulic motors located at the front and back walls, drive the rubber conveyor belt forwards or backwards. The load on the belt with either be loaded or unloaded respectively..
The new trailer concept offers many advantages:
- Reduced empty weight of approx. 1,2 to 1,9 t.
- Reduced oil requirement compared to the push-off trailers as only two hydraulic engines must be driven. The necessary oil flow requirement amounts only to 60 to 100 l/min (at 175 bar). The high-volume oil requirement of the push-off trailers does not apply.
- The load can be unloaded in the right doses thanks to the continuous adjustable speed of the conveyor. An especially important advantage for the loading of e.g. potatoes or beets.
- The conveyor can also be used for loading. The loading of rectangular bales or heavy goods can be carried out from the rear, without any problems. By means of the standard remote control, the feed motion of the conveyor can easily be operated (e.g. from another, loading tractor).
- In spite of the big loading volume the Bandit can be also unloaded in low buildings as it has no extended volume tailgate. The volume tailgate is state of the art technology, for all push-off trailers, but during loading or unloading it requires a greater height due to it‘s large construction.
- Thanks to the “real inspection window” you are always able to completely view I inside of the box.
- The conveyor belt is also constructed for the transport of heavy goods, such as sand. Adhesive goods such as sewage sludge or lime can completely be conveyed off. This is an important advantage compared to a silage wagon.
- Simply to clean as there are only a few movable components.
Further information: http://www.krampe.de/produkte/krampe-rollbandwagen-bandit.php?lang=en