Increase the quality of life with noise protection walls
Factory-filled and compacted noise protection baskets to reduce transmitted and reflected noise.
• Self-supporting without deep foundation
• Inherently stable
• Space saving
• Fast and simply to install
• Reusable and extendable
• Ecologically friendly
Sound damping including joints minimum 40 dB(A) measured according to ZTV-LSW 06 resp.
DIN EN 1793-2.
Fulfilment of the requirements of the Deutsche Bahn guideline 800.2001.
For the whole basked bond including the joints a proof of sound damping and sound absorption
is performed according to DIN EN 1793 1 and 2.
The sileno PLUS noise protection wall can be filled with any frost and weather resistant materials.
Depths: 800 or 1000 mm
Lengths: 1000 and 2000 mm
Heights: 500 and 1000 mm
• Transportable, filling and compacting to be done in the factory
• Integrated loops for lifting
• Electrical spot-welded steel wire grids with special zinc coating (Galfan), minimum 350 g/m²
• Mesh dimensions:
Front 25 x 200 mm
lid 100 x 200 mm
all other grids 50 x 200 mm
• Wire thicknesses ø 6 mm, 5 mm and 4.5 mm
• Tensile strength minimum 450 N/mm²