Advantages of the videno®PLUS screening wall:
• Small width / minimal space requirement
• Individual design by using different materials
• Easy installation due to prefabricated steel framework
• Modular design enables fast building time
• Geiger screening baskets are made entirely of galfan coated steel wire. Galfan coating has better adhesion to the steel wire in comparison to conventional hot-dip galvanising. It is resistant against damage and has a higher durability
• The baskets can be reused again at any time
• Built in spacers prevent the basket from bulging outwards, ensuring an even visible surface
• Can be covered with planting without requirement of an additional trellis
• Ecologically friendly
• Registered design
Areas of use:
Screening walls between
• Terraced houses
• Semi-detached houses
Alternative design of
• Garden fences
• Other screening walls
The videno® PLUS screening wall is a modular construction with capability to be free-standing.
The frame construction is available with either galvanised or stainless-steel finish, which can be
mounted on a concrete slab or in a deep-seated foundation.
The videno® PLUS screening wall can be filled with any frost resistant material.
E.g. Dolomite, Granite or Serpentinit.
Dimensions / grid sizes:
Grid length approx 101 cm
Width approx 16 cm
Grid height approx 50 cm
Weight and special sizes available on request.
From approx 0.5 m to 3.0 m in accordance with a specific static calculation.
Special heights on request.