for natural stone flags and natural stone paving
- Self-levelling, joints are well filled.
- Highly wear-resistant, permanent resistance to weathering and mechanical loads, e.g. road sweepers.
- Crack-free curing, grout does not break off.
- Rapid setting.
- Resistant to frost – de-icing salt.
- Application by pouring method in case of flagstone coverings.
- Application by elutriation method in case of paved surfaces.
- Resistant to high-pressure cleaning up to 120 bar.
- For floors.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For joint widths from 5 to 80 mm.
- Especially suitable for grouting natural stone coverings such as polygonal flags on terraces and garden areas. Apply grout by pouring it into the joints.
- For grouting mosaic, small sett and large sett paving made of natural stone in bonded construction. Apply grout in the elutriation method.
- Also suitable for surfaces subject to heavy duty
packaging: 25 kg bag
Technical data sheet 264