for natural stone pavers and concrete paving
- 2 part.
- Highly wear-resistant, permanent resistance to weathering and mechanical use, e.g. by road sweepers.
- Crack-free curing and setting without shrinking.
- Water-permeable, accumulated water (e.g. rain) quickly trickles down into the ground. The surfaces are not completely sealed.
- Resistant to frost and weathering, multi-purpose use outdoors, even on areas exposed to de-icing salt.
- Colour intensifying, the characteristics of the pavers are emphasized.
- Pail with sand mixture and integrated unit incl. binding agent
- for surfaces from small to medium size
- multi-purpose use
- sand mixture in mixing vessel
- Bag with sand mixture and integrated unit incl. binding agent for surfaces from medium to large size.
- Variable mixing ratio:
- for surfaces exposed to vehicular traffic: 1 bag of sand mixture + 1 unit of binding agent
- for surfaces exposed to pedestrian traffic: 2 bags of sand mixture + 1 unit of binding agent
- For floors.
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- For joint widths from 5 mm to 50 mm.
- For water-permeable grouting of mosaic, small sett and large sett pavement made of natural stone and concrete blocks.
- For areas subject to medium use such as old parts of a town exposed to vehicles (cars or trucks), loading areas, market
- places, pedestrian precincts, parking lots, garden paths and garage entrances.
colours: beige, grey, anthracite, sand mixture beige, binding agent transparent
packaging: 20,90 kg package/ 20 kg bag/ 0,90 kg can
Technical data sheet 256