- for natural stone and artificial stone
- Also suitable for grouting artificial stone and pavers.
- Can be elutriated with water, therefore high filling volume possible even with narrow joints.
- 1 part, ready for immediate use.
- Wear-resistant, permanent resistance to weathering. Material does not get flushed out.
- Crack-free curing and setting without shrinking, grout does not break off.
- Water-permeable, accumulated water (e.g. rain) quickly trickles down into the ground. The surfaces are not completely sealed.
- Resistant to frost and weathering.
- For floors.
- For outdoor use.
- For joint widths from 3 mm upwards.
- For water-permeable grouting of mosaic, small sett and large sett paving as well as flagstones made of natural stone, artificial stone and clinkers. Only suitable on water-permeable structures!
- For ground level areas in private environment exposed to pedestrian and occasional vehicular traffic such as market places, garden paths, garage entrances and terraces.
colours: beige, grey, anthracite
packaging: 20 kg unit
Technical data sheet 265
Other products from
PCI Pavifix® 1K Extra is assigned to following product groups:
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (741)
- Construction, maintenance and management of golf courses (266)