Slope failures are a significant hazard. The lack of deep rooted vegetation, excess water and poor drainage make clay embankments and cuttings particularly susceptible to erosion and instability. The Platipus® Geo System is a perfect low impact anchoring solution for surface erosion problems and shallow seated slip failures. These lightweight systems can be used with most geosynthetic products and when combined with appropriate range of plant types can retain the slopes surface integrity.
The benefits include:
- Simple and effective concept
- Extremely effective in situations where access is difficult
- Quick and easy to install, in most cases, requiring only hand-held equipment
- Provides an immediate load bearing capability.
- Designs can incorporate products from all major manufacturers to provide the best complete solution
- Low environmental impact
Website of this product: visit website