This new tree anchoring system, using our own webbing strap and bespoke tensioner, is ideal for small inexpensive rootballed trees on projects with a limited budget.
Although designed as a low cost tree anchoring system, careful consideration and many years of development has enabled us to manufacture a strap tensioner capable of producing the high loads needed to correctly anchor and secure these trees.
Each of the two new 25mm and 35mm standard strap tensioners has been specifically engineered to meet our usual high standards.
The benefits include:
- No more leaning trees due to insufficient strap tension from other inferior ratchet systems
- No unsightly stakes or timber above ground
- Planting at nursery line
- System uses proven anchor technology
- Specially engineered tensioners
- Strap trims easily with scissors
Before specifying or choosing the new Rootball Fixing Strap System, you must ensure the rootballs are of sufficient strength and proportion to support this type of underground fixing method. If they are not please specify or use the Rootball Fixing System - Plati-Mat.
Tree height (H)/Circumference (C); Description; Product code
- 2.5 - 4.5m/12 - 25cm; 3 x S41 anchors with delta links, 3 metres x 25mm strap & 1 x strap tensioner; RF1S
- 4.5 - 7.5m/25 - 45cm 3 x S61 anchors with delta links, 5 metres x 35mm strap & 1 x strap tensioner; RF2S
Website of this product: visit website