- Mineral substrate, demixing-resistant.
- The basic components are natural pumice, light lava stone and loess.
- The mixture has an open-pore structure and a high total pore volume.
- It has a good nutrient buffering capacity and promotes germination and growth.
- High water retention capacity, but provides good excess water run-off.
- Can be used in excavations with a depth of up to 2 m.
- High winter street salt tolerance thanks to high buffer capacity.
- Optionally with organic: Vulkatee plus 0/16 (upper substrate)