- Pavement and bed edging, sand areas and playgrounds
- Safely routing hoses and power lines to watering and electrical systems
The new, innovative Gramiflex lawn edging system provides for the discreet separation of grassy areas and planting beds while at the same time offering a ducting system for hoses and cables. Each aluminum section is topped by an open channel through which a 1/2 inch garden hose or a power cord can be easily routed. The system allows for the discreet, nearly invisible, installation of water and power lines for lawn lighting and watering equipment, loudspeakers or intercom systems. The top side above the channel is gently rounded to ensure lawn safety as they will not do harm to bare feet. Since they will not rust, rot or collapse, these sturdy aluminum sections shield your lines and hoses from most every form of mechanical stress. Below the channel, the S-shaped profile ensures that your lawn edging will remain firmly anchored into the ground.
The Gramiflex lawn edging system can be installed by hand and without special tools. No excavation work required. A wide range of accessories is available for this product. Customers can go with a modern overall look by choosing a natural silver finish, or they can select aluminum elements in a discreet anodized dark bronze finish that makes the edging nearly invisible to the eye.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Protected, out-of-sight installation of water hoses and power lines
- Resistant to mechanical stresses and weather exposure
- Rounded for foot protection and lawn maintenance safety
- Simple, timesaving installation (channel rests on turf)
- Flexible enough to form gentle curves (approx. 4 m radius)
- Edges won't dry out
- Reduced lateral drainage saves bed irrigation water
- Reduced root undergrowth and vegetation overgrowth for simplified edge maintenance
- Corrosion resistant, recyclable aluminum alloy