The airter® Duplex 26170 is a newly developed pneumatic soil aeration device for professionals, which loosens the turf root zone and supplies it with fresh oxygen.
Integrated into the machine is an aeration eccentric mechanism for superficial soil loosening with 17 hollow or solid tines. That’s why the airter® is also perfect for the reliable preservation of water permeability.
The benefits at a glance:
- deep loosening and superficial soil aeration in a single process
- 26 specially designed and elaborately tested injection lances with triple nozzles
- injection of 500'000 liters of air per football pitch
- deep loosening to >20 cm
- puncture depth can be adjusted individually
- continuous and efficient work process
The special model airter® Hybrid 26170 is designed to loosen hybrid turf systems (artificial turf carpet and turf base layers).