E32, superior hydraulic performance in a compact package
- New X-frame undercarriage for better ground clearance and easy shedding of debris
- Strong and powerful backfill blade
- Easily removable side covers for easier access to hydraulic components
- Lockable rear access hood to avoid vandalism
- AC condenser and hydraulic cooler can be easily separated for cleaning purposes
The E32 is a 3.2 T conventional tail swing mini-excavator.
This model offers numerous customer advantages and new technologies not yet available on the market.
The enhanced reliability of this machine contributes to its lifelong operating cost thanks to reliable product design and severe component selection.
This machine has been designed to provide smoother work group control and uncompromised hydraulic performance. The fingertip controlled boom offset offers the benefit of improved controllability (metering) of the boom swing function while creating more floor space for the operator. The auto-shift travel motor allows an automatic transition of speeds.
The E32 features unparalleled operator comfort through reduced noise; heat and vibrations; operator space; brand new auto-idle; enhanced visibility and more ergonomic design.
In addition to the buckets, Bobcat offers a range of breakers, augers, clamps and other attachments on the E32.
Looking for more information? Quickly find the closest Bobcat dealer thanks to our dealer locator.