The Quick-Clean is the right machine for cleaning artificial turf both quickly and thoroughly. With a single pass, leaves, branches and other dirt will be swept off of the field.
- The Quick-Clean can be connected by means of a threepoint (CAT I/II) connection, and requires a PTO for powering the machine;
- The littered infill material is swept up by a depth-adjustable brush and transported to the shaking screen;
- The dirt moves over the screen and falls in the waste bin, which is emptied manually;
- An adjustable suction unit with disposable dust bags is located above the shaking screen.
- The screens are easily interchangeable for different grain sizes, so that different infill materials such as sand, rubber, cork and TPE can be filtered;
- The screens can be positioned at various angles;
- With a view to the environment, the Quick-Clean has a low CO2 footprint.