With hydraulic lateral adjustment as standard
The blade with 2 side wings consists of a continuous one-piece, low-wear rubber plate with special fabric reinforcement and works quietly.
The wings can be hydraulically controlled individually forwards and backwards, as a result the flow direction of the cleared material can be determined.
With the standard hydraulic side adjustment, the material can be transported to the side more efficiently.
Excellent clearing results due to the specific adaption of the rubber-fabric plate to the clearing area, treats paving, kerbstones, steps and manhole covers etc. with care.
Snow, gravel, sludge, sand, silage, wood chips ….. discover the diverse applications for yourself!
- Blade width 4000 mm / blade height 900 mm
- Narrowest passage width: 2700 mm
- Blade width 4200 mm / blade height 900 mm
- Narrowest passage width: 2900 mm
- 3-point mounting
- Implement triangle
- Euro or Hauer coupling plate
- Front loader mounting Hauer SWE-B
- Euro hook mounting
- Wheel loader mounting (height compensation necessary)