Lite-Net Plus is our latest innovative product whose patent has just been applied for. Poor and irregular distribution of water in the soil and the risk of soil dehydration are among the main disadvantages of conventional irrigation hoses.
Common irrigation mats suffer the disadvantage of impeding plant roots growing down and not providing young plants with sufficient water, so an additional and expensive sprinkler irrigation system is required when the plants take roots.
Lite-Net Plus solves all these disadvantages and their resulting tasks by a combination of an irrigation hose with a nonwoven strip alongside and a water distributing textile drainage or irrigation net which is laid in the ground. Capillary action helps distributing the water from the irrigation hose via the nonwoven strips into the irrigation net from where it is extensively directed into the soil or to the plant roots.
Lite-Net Plus is also innovative by irrigating plant roots in their initial phase. There is no risk of soil dehydration and no sprinkler irrigation system in the initial phase is needed anymore. Lite-Net Plus can be installed in the soil at any depth with an optimum adaption to the respective plants - either undulating or multilayer. Now you can even create a mix of plants (plants in variously shaped rooting depths such as big trees, small-medium-large sized flowers, grasses etc.). As a consequence the purpose of establishing durable vegetation has been achieved.
Additionally Lite-Net Plus can be used for draining the ground (e.g. with a retaining wall). In this case water is collected in the net and then drained via the protecting nonwoven strip - by the help of capillary action - into a drainage pipe at deeper level.
The advantages in detail:
1. Extremely high greening effect
2. Permanent, durable vegetation
3. Roots may fully grow through the openings of the nonwoven net
4. The total amount of the stored water is available for the plants as the roots may easily get in touch with the lower part of the nonwoven net
5. The roots may overgrow the nonwoven net and use it as an anchor and subsequently increase static stability
6. Living beings such as earthworms may easily pass through
7. The nonwoven nets can be installed at any level, even slanting or undulating.
8. Provided that the waves reach the surface, rainwater can be additionally collected in the net and extensively distributed in the underground. This also allows reduced felting on the surface.
9. The irrigation hoses can be located at high points. As soon as the nonwoven net is installed in the ground at a gradient of e.g. 3° downward - starting from the irrigation hoses - the water spreads even more extensively in the nonwoven net due to its gravity
10. When used at slopes or green sloping roofs the nonwoven net can improve the slope statically.
11. Nonwoven nets may be installed at a smaller depth than conventional irrigation mats, so plants can also be irrigated during the initial phase
12. The air conductivity of the net allows better underground aeration
13. In addition Lite-Net Plus can be used for draining the ground
14. The following materials such as superabsorbent, wood ash, slow-release fertilizers, mycorrhiza fungi powder, seeds, moisture meter, humus, seaweed powder can be incorporated in the nonwoven net aiming at an even higher vegetation e.g. in desert-like zones.
15. Invisible irrigation by underground installation, no damage possible; sports centers, lawns, golf courses etc. can be in use during irrigation
16. Cost-effective as a net (less consumption of material), long-lasting system, no maintenance costs, no additional sprinkler irrigation system in the initial phase required, overall reduced water consumption, low transport costs due to less material (net uses less material, no sprinkler irrigation required, no maintenance, reduced water consumption....)
Request Information email@example.com