Unique on the European market, the software is solely dedicated to design and visualisation of greenery for companies and professionals working in the area of garden and green areas’ design. The latest version 2.1 has been developed with the support of academics, practitioners, and landscape architects with over 20 years of professional experience in creating professional software.
The program has the largest market base of plants of the European climate zone including seasonal changes - more than 7 000 plant species.
The application enables 2D design, 3D visualization, engineering designs and cost estimates and runs on Windows and Mac.
Gardenphilia DESIGNER software functions and capabilities
- even 1000 faster rendering and smooth 3D visualisations thanks to the new graphic engine backed by hardware
- precise defining of sheet settings, projects, and area design (the size, scale, grid, transparency) in any format
- conceptual design in 2D projection by means of developed drawing and editing tools
- import of 2D files: JPG, GIF, PNG as a base, texture, symbols or photos
- import of 3D files: COLLADA DAE (Sketchup), 3D Studio, 3DS
- setting 3D views in axonometry or perspective and a walk in the garden
- section views, technical design and dimensioning
- export of a summary of materials and plants used in the design to a CSV file (e.g. to Excel), calculation of costs
- plants’ parameters edition in the Editor with a possibility to create own symbols
- easy modelling of terrain
- choice of plants from the library containing more than 7000 items by name, size, and requirements of the plant: pH and soil moisture, sunlight as well as climate zone
- growth simulation of plants in the garden
- dynamic simulation of shading
- smooth seasonal changes of the greenery’s looks generated at any time of the year
- expansion of the program with additional elements of equipment and materials by attaching databases of producers and distributors of plants