Collecting, Drainage, Saving
Easy installation, high storage capacity, excellent space utilization and low-maintenance are the decisive advantages of D-Raintank® which are made out of resistant polypropylene grid plates.
The D-Raintank elements are encapsulated with a geotextile. The individual tanks can be installed variably depending on the space availablilty on site. In this way, rainwater storage areas can be created. With the help of these storage areas rainwater can be stored for later attenuation or perculation into the ground.
The D-Raintank system is suitable for the drainage of roofed areas, sports grounds, pavements, terraces or yard surfaces as well as for park areas. After removal of solids by pre-treatment measures the surface runoff from car parks / access roads, streets and other impermeable surfaces can be percolated
Country-specific regulations must be taken into account when using rainwater management systems.
The advantages in practice:
- High storage capacity (95% of the total volume)
- Versatile use (infiltration, storage and many other applications)
- Quick, easy and space-saving installations
- RAL quality mark for rainwater systems RAL-GZ 994/11
- Element configuration designed to save space
- Complete system (chambers, inlet units, filter geo-textiles etc.)