Give a face to cities, gardens and landscapes
Under the theme "Give a face to cities, gardens and landscapes", we present new developments, products and ideas for the design of open spaces. We focus on collections and we offer the opportunity to try out how concrete block classics and concrete block novelties work, harmonize, contrast or support the effect of green.
As a company founded in 1875, our passion for stone and concrete can be traced back far. In the meantime, the fifth generation already takes on responsibility within the company and continues stone history with creativity and quality awareness. Today, with our paving stones, slabs, walls and many other products, we provide a wide range of ideas for the design of living spaces.
New colors. New formats. New technic.
Discover the braun-steine novelties and trends. Experience the effect of rusting stone. Feel the haptic of surfaces such as leather, sisal or cotto. See how ornaments give open space a special glow or how Greige-Design creates favorite places.
We hope you find room for leisure and design, a head full of ideas and a variety of suggestions as well as chances and opportunities to implement your thoughts, concepts and plans. You are welcome to visit us, you are cordially invited!
We hope you enjoy the trade
Your braun-steine team
braun-steine GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Materials and components for construction and maintenance (795)
- Natural stone for indoor and outdoor use (201)
Cast stone for indoor and outdoor use (147)
- Cast stone for indoor use (18)
- Cast stone for outdoor use (69)
- Skirting, wall blocks, facings (32)
- Paving stones, curbstones, slabs, water-resistant (49)
- Paving stones, curbstones, slabs, permeable to water (39)
- Cast stone for other uses (38)
- Maintenance, preservation and fixing aids for cast stone (49)
- Materials and components for irrigation and drainage, aeration (156)
- Materials and components for tree protection (83)
Urban design (486)
- Equipment for courtyards, gardens, parks and residential streets (372)
- Private garden equipment and furniture (195)