Our company focuses on the production & development of innovative irrigation systems for the professional landscaping, construction, horticultural as well as agricultural sector. Our goal is the development of new, sustainable and cost-efficient innovations. With our sister company Oeko-Tex (www.oeko-tex.at), we count with 20 years of international experience in the geotextile sector (e.g. activated carbon mats, zeolite mats). We constantly develop new textile combined with various materials.
Our company Lite-Soil GmbH distributes our Lite-Drain product range, water retentive geotextiles in innovative shapes, ideally suited for every plants’ needs.
In order to be able to focus on continuously developing our products, they are distributed by our partners worldwide.
Lite-Drains is the name of our product range containing:
- BlueLite-Agri and BlueLite-Agri+
Lite-Drains are THE modern and cost-efficient solution for direct irrigation and aeration of your plants. To achieve more efficiency with less material – this is the main idea behind our products.
With Lite-Drains we offer you a range of products which not only optimally irrigate and aerate your plants, but also give them enough space to grow, root and thrive. We design our high quality geotextiles in precise and functional nets and strips, in order to achieve the most efficient greening effect with the best material while maintaining a low price. Our products have an extremely high water storage capacity due to their 90% interconnected void content. These voids can be filled with water, and – similarly to a wick – distribute it exactly to where it is most needed: directly to the roots. Our products can thus store 9 times their original weight in water.
Due to the innovative shape of our products – as nets (Lite-Net) and stripes (Lite-Strips) – various applications as well as immense advantages can be easily implemented and achieved. Universities and research institutes have confirmed the immense advantages of our Lite-Drain range:
- Water accumulator close to the roots
- Up to 70% water saving
- Excellent water storage
- High conductivity / drainage capacity
- Optimal aeration
- Enhanced vegetation
- Simple installation at any desired depth
- Three-dimensional installation possible
- High flexibility / adaptability
- Light weight
- Erosion protection
- Especially suited for challenging soil conditions such as erosion, droughts, deserts, capping and slope sites
Our main applications:
- Athletic fields, lawns and lawn turf
- City trees / fruit trees / moving large trees
- Slope greening
- Raised planting beds / plant pots
- Aerification of golf courses and lawns
- Drainage for filter basins
Our Lite-Drain range is available – as requested – in various sizes, colours and materials: sustainable and reusable out of polypropylene (PP) as well as 100 % biologically degradable out of PLA (approx. 5 seasons) or wood fibre (approx. 1 season).
Lite-Soil GmbH offers you products from these product groups:
Materials and components for construction and maintenance (786)
- Materials and components for soils (218)
- Materials and components for irrigation and drainage, aeration (156)
- Materials and components for tree protection (83)
- Other materials and components (89)
- Urban design (486)
- Playgrounds, leisure grounds, sports grounds (347)
- Construction, maintenance and management of golf courses (289)
Specialist sectors (461)
- Transplanting of large trees (20)
- Soil regeneration and aeration, amelioration (19)
- Recultivation of wasteland (5)
- Grassing and planting in/on buildings (74)
- Tree maintenance and surgery (131)
- Water handling, flood protection (150)
- Cemetery equipment (118)
- Recycling, disposal, environmental protection for workshops and building sites (85)