Company ARGNANI & MONTI is born in January 1965 from the entrepreneurial spirit of Argnani Quirico and Monti Vincenzino, who in that moment, recognized the strong and crescent need of development that the agricultural field matured.
At the beginning the prevalence of the job was concentrated on earth-movement blots, but with passing of the years it increasingly dedicated to equipments suitable for the land reclamation (open-tracks, ripper) and to the movement (loading shovels) until widening the range with clear-snow blades and excavators.
In 1986 the Company was rewarded at the EIMA in Bologna for the technical innovation of the quick-release of the open-track, improvement invented by Mr. ARGNANI and multi-copied by all other manufactures, without never succeeding to reach in quality the original model. In the last years, with the development of technology, the company has been modernized by optimizing its own production with numerical control blots, computerized and CAD planning and design.
The history, the evolution and the development have allowed the Company to consolidate among the leading companies in the fields of loaders and the open-tracks for the Italian and foreign market. A mouse-like brand, with solid roots destined to last in the time.
- Founders: Argnani Quirico e Vincenzo Monti
- Owners: Vincenzo Monti e Anna Maria Salvigni
- Direction administrative office: Anna Maria Salvigni
- Assigned administrative office: Monica Ercolani, Denise Valtancoli
- Sales Office: Gianluca Monti, Fabrizio Dell’Amore
- Thecnical Office and spare parts department: Claudio Rustignoli, Luca Poletti
- External adviser Italy: Antonio Meucci, Claudio Marsili
- External adviser Romania, Bulgaria, Russia: Gianfranco Pinzagli