SL SLIPSTOP – The tested anti-slip design for timber flooring
SL SLIPSTOP offers firm grip on timber flooring. This is achieved by using a self-dispersing, solvent-free filler (a two-component polyurethane mixture with an incorporated slip inhibitor) that is introduced into a slot with a dovetail cross section. This prevents the filler from loosening, even if the floor covering undergoes a change of shape.
•The anti-slip requirements in open public areas are met (GUV-R 181)
• Ratings of up to R 13 acc. to DIN 51130 can be achieved
• It is possible to incorporate them in existing floor coverings
• If they are damaged, they can be repaired, even repeatedly
• The slot with its dovetail cross section ensures durable retention
• The type of the floor timber used does not affect the effectiveness of the finish
• SL-SLIPSTOP is available in several different grey tones as well as in various RAL colours
• The position and number of slots can be freely chosen.