Aluminium path and pavement edging Omniflex® for jobs demanding the best in design, quality and stability
The Omniflex path and pavement edging system is designed for use in a broad range of applications. It provides the rigidity required for patio and walkway paving tiles, paving stones, gravel, crushed stone and asphalt while serving to prevent settling of the base course edge and facilitate outdoor and indoor landscape design.
The aluminum alloy base elements can be topped off with a range of visible rails in various designs. The different anchoring options allow the system to be secured on firm subgrades, flat roofs, and concrete and aggregate bases, or to be installed in the ground or in concrete foundations.
The visible rails come in a number of different colors to open up a wide range of design possibilities. For example, design elements can be integrated into floor coverings or used as visible markers for walkways or parking spaces.
The combination of high-quality and nearly corrosion-proof materials with the customizable visible rails and anchoring options makes this path and pavement edging system unique.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Clean lines and contours in your landscape design
- Easy transportation and installation
- Reusable, corrosion resistant and recyclable aluminum alloy
- Easily shapes to curves, circles and free forms for custom designs – with no tools required
- Base sections accept various visible rails and anchors
- Visible rails in various colors open up broad range of design possibilities
- Individually adaptable 90° section anchors with predrilled holes for steel spike anchorings or screws
- Individually adaptable concrete and ground anchors with anodized hardened surface
- Base elements and visible rails can be preassembled in the factory on request