Streetlife has gained extensive experience in professional tree planters and Treetec® care systems as a result of many years of close partnership with leading tree specialists. Our contemporary and innovative solutions continue the centuriesold tradition of the Orangery and Hortus Botanicus in terms of both aesthetics and techniques. The optimum care and nurture of the trees are the central elements of this development.
Reasons to place trees in tree tubs:
- Shortage of sufficient underground space, as is the case with underground car parks, roof gardens, areas with existing underground services, and high groundwater levels.
- It allows a large degree of flexibility and multifunctionality. Movable large trees do not require tree-felling permission.
- They are unnoticeably defensive, with the ability to act as a roadblock in front of important buildings and streets.
- For an interesting and alternative way to built up design layers within an urban plan.
Streetlife’s new Collection includes various tree planters and other solutions for combining sustainable greenery and recreation; Green Benches are one such option. Ultra-lightweight tree planters – with or without seating options and/or sustainable decking materials – provide architects with numerous tools to create attractive green spaces in even the most sensitive of locations.
Existing trees in an urban environment are not left out in our Tree Collection. CorTen tree grids, tree guards and tree and growing space protectors complete Streetlife’s full and coherent range of products.
Other products from
Benches with greenery is assigned to following product groups:
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (831)
- Urban design (531)
- Playgrounds, leisure grounds, sports grounds (375)