BioMant Aqua WS-I/II
Organic weed control with hot water
BioMant Aqua machines destroy the cell structure of the weed with hot water, causing the plant to weaken and die off. .
BioMant Aqua WS-I and WS-II models are ideal for use on large surfaces. They are designed as self-sufficient systems, including a water tank. With a high flow rate of 15 or 30 l/min, an optimal working speed can be ensured. With a special pump and filter set, the water tank can even be filled with surface water.
The water temperature in conventional hot water weed control devices is not always stable. As a result, the effect on the weeds can be very variable. BioMant Aqua WS-I/II models are equipped with a sensor-controlled temperature control system (TCS), which ensures a constant water temperature of 99,5 °C. This allows faster working with consistently good and reliable results.
Depending on the model, water is heated by either diesel or environmentally friendly LPG and the pump powered by diesel, petrol or a low-noise battery pack.
WS-I models are equipped with a single burner and have a maximum spray width of 50-70 cm. With a working capacity of up to 2,000 m2/h, they are ideal for working with one person at a time.
WS-II models have double the capacity, with two burners and spray width of 100-130 cm. It allows for two people to work alongside each other or for a vehicle-mounted spray bar or set of side-sprayers. The WS-II can achieve a capacity of up to 4,000 m2/h.
BioMant Aqua advantages
- Most effective, cost-efficient and time-saving method when compared to other non-chemical methods
- Increased working speed thanks to the high water flow rate and temperature control system
- Also kills moss and algae
- No fire hazard
- No surface damage to treated areas
- 2-in-1: Weed control and high-pressure cleaning
- Exceptionally eco-friendly heating and propulsion technology
Other products from
BioMant Aqua WS-I/II: Organic weed control with hot water is assigned to following product groups:
- Maintenance machinery and equipment (724)
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (831)
- Construction, maintenance and management of golf courses (309)
- Specialist sectors (505)