Birchmeier once again expanded its range of battery driven devices with the "Accu-Power" pumping station BM 1035. With this portable device, professionals benefit from sophisticated, reliable technology and flexibility wherever the device is used. Because BM 1035 can be easily connected as a battery driven pump to carrier devices with tank, for example in maintenance of sports grounds or green areas.
Although it measures just 42 x 34.5 x 20.5 cm (L x W x H), the box is a real power package. After all, the Li-Ion battery lasts from four to over ten hours depending on the pressure and the accessories used. During this time, up to 1,300 litres of spray solution can be applied.
With this device too, the user can select a pressure of 1 to 10 bar. The electronic control system keeps the pressure constant and monitors important pump and rechargeable battery functions.
The benefits of using BM 1035 are obvious: there is no smell of petrol or noise when working – instead a quiet, zero emission device with Birchmeier’s clever, practical features.
- The user sets the desired operating pressure anywhere from 1 to 10 bar – with a rotary knob for infinite adjustment.
- The Li-Ion battery allows up to 14.5 hours of spraying at an operating pressure of 2 bar.
- The device can easily be mounted on the A 75/A130 cart sprayer or on existing tanks.
- A spare battery can be stored in an additional second compartment.
- The wide range of accessories from the manufacturer including the Vario Gun spray gun, the XL 8 telescopic lance, the spray boom or hood and various nozzles make the product even more versatile. More information is available at www.birchmeier.com.
- The in- and outgoing hose which allows the device to be used as a transportable rechargeable pump comes supplied.
The BM1035 belongs to «Accu-Power» Line. This «Accu-Power» won the Taspo Award 2017 in the category "Innovative Product".
Other products from
Accu pumpstation BM 1035 is assigned to following product groups:
- Maintenance machinery and equipment (724)
- Playgrounds, leisure grounds, sports grounds (375)
- Construction, maintenance and management of golf courses (309)
- Building sites, depots (264)
- Construction machinery and equipment (813)
- Transport (264)
- Materials and components for construction and maintenance (831)
Specialist sectors (505)
- Tree maintenance and surgery (142)
- Cemetery equipment (138)
- Grassing and planting in/on buildings (82)