+++ The exhibitors listed in the database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Since its foundation in 1980 KBT has focused on development, manufacturing and distribution of components and accessories for playground equipment for residential and commercial playgrounds.
From May 2000 onwards KBT has been part of the CDM group with its head office in Sint-Amands, Belgium. Ever since then the development of the company has been increasing throughout the whole of Europe and further abroad.
KBT production sites are located in Belgium, the Netherlands, Poland, China and Australia and KBT holds sales offices in Belgium, Poland, Australia, Hong Kong, Uruguay and Argentina.
Most KBT products are in house developments, created by a team of skilled designers. Their focus is to create original and attractive accessories to stimulate children in their development and social skills through play.
For our residential as well as our commercial range we are convinced that safety is one of the most important features of today. That's why KBT only designs products that comply with the European Standards and Directives and applies third party compliance checking.
Apart from the KBT standard range, tailor made and personalized items are continuously being developed and produced. All types of packaging can be arranged. Over 1000 standard items are readily available from stock in KBT warehouses.
Mission, Vision and values
The world around us is rapidly changing and evolving. To continue to thrive as a business over the next ten years and beyond, we must look ahead, understand the trends and forces that will shape our business in the future and move swiftly to prepare for what is to come. We must get ready for tomorrow today. That's what our KBT team is continuously working on. It creates a long-term goal for our business and provides us with a "Roadmap" for success together with our partners.
Our Roadmap starts with our mission, which is an enduring guide line for all our actions. It sets out our purpose and goal as a company and serves as the standard against which we weigh our actions and decisions.
- KBT aims to be the number one reference supplier of playground equipment components to the industry.
- The role of KBT is to create and to produce safe and innovative playground equipment components with an excellent value for money ratio.
- The challenge for KBT is to combine safety, attractiveness and play value into the products and to be the trendsetter in the market.
- Safety, quality, original design and affordability are the main points of attention when developing and producing new KBT products.
Our vision serves as the framework for our Roadmap and guides every aspect of our business by describing what we need to accomplish in order to continue achieving sustainable, quality growth.
- People: Create an open work place where our team is inspired to develop their skills to the best they can be.
- Product range: Design a wide range of quality products that anticipate and satisfy our clients and children's desires and needs.
- Partners: Establish a winning network of customers and suppliers, together we create mutual, enduring value.
- Productivity: Be a highly effective, lean and fast-moving organisation.
Our Corporate responsibility
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe how we behave in the world.
- KBT operates within the principles of corporate responsibility and good governance, providing a pleasant and healthy working environment for KBT employees worldwide.
- The creation of safe and attractive items for KBT customers and for the end users involves implementing wherever possible environmentally acceptable techniques and raw materials.
- Residential products comply with EN71.1-2-3-8 and commercial products comply with EN1176 and EN1177. Third party safety compliance checking is done by independent specialists such as Third party safety compliance checking is done by independent specialists such as TÜV Nord, TÜV Süd and Bureau Veritas.