+++ The exhibitors listed in the database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
WE HAVE SOMETHING FOR THAT:
Save water with LITE-SOIL for sustainable plant growth!
Rethinking geotextiles – that is the aim of LITE-SOIL. Flexible, versatile, perfectly adapted and both cost and water efficient, our LITE-STRIPS, LITE-NET and BLUELITE-NET are the sustainable solution for modern, efficient and intelligent greening and irrigation.
Our core business is the production & development of innovative irrigation systems for professional gardening and landscaping, for construction greenery and in the agricultural sector. Our aim is to develop new, sustainable and cost-effective innovations. We bring air and water exactly where the plants need it: To the roots.
With our company LITE-SOIL we distribute geotextiles in completely new and unique strip or net shapes, ideally suited to the needs of your plants.
The distribution is carried out by worldwide partners, so that we can concentrate on continuous technical development.
LITE-SOIL produces the near-root water storage and distribution systems based on geotextiles in strips or net form. LITE-SOIL products have a balancing effect on the water balance and cannot be poured over. They give plants additional air, strengthen the soil, make it more permeable and increase the water storage capacity. They increase the greening effect but reduce water consumption, surface felt, erosion and maintenance.
Our products for sustainable greening:
- LITE-NET (the water distribution net)
- LITE-NET vegetation net + LITE-NET distribution net (especially for trees)
- LITE-STRIPS (the near-root water reservoirs)
- LITE-CUBES (for spray greening, green roofs, growing pots and aerification)
- BLUELITE-NET (subsurface irrigation)
- BLUELITE-RING (irrigation for trees)
- BLUELITE-AGRI (subsurface irrigation)
- LITE-ROOTPROTECT (root protection on building sites)
- SALFIX-MAT (Filter mat against road salt)
LITE-SOIL products are based on water storage mats that have been tried and tested over many years. These environmentally friendly and high-strength geotextiles/fleeces are made of sustainable polypropylene or biodegradable/compostable raw materials such as wood fiber (approx. 1 year) and PLA (approx. 5-10 years). As these nonwovens consist of up to 90% open, interconnected voids, they are very good at capillary transfer of air and water and also serve as effective water storage.
You can obtain these cost-effective LITE-SOIL products – according to your requirements – in various sizes, colours and materials.
Universities and research institutes have confirmed the advantages of our products and we have received many awards (e.g. TÜV Award, Patent Prize etc.)
advantages of our products:
- excellent water storage capacity
- high drainage capacity
- reduced water consumption up to 70%
- optimal soil aeration
- Sustainable greening effect
- Cost effective
- simple installation at any desired depth
- three-dimensional installation possible
- high flexibility
- light weight
- erosion protection
- particularly suitable for challenging soil conditions such as erosion, drought, deserts, silting and slopes
our main applications:
Information request: firstname.lastname@example.org