+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
The HVZ-ECO can be used in connection with any type of carrier (hydraulic excavators, wheel loaders, lift trucks, ...), due to the light weight this clamp is especially suitable for mini excavators. Enormous rationalisation profit: The clamp achieves easy shifting of undentated pavers into the running bond - automatically, quick and powerfull (Equipment for shifting H-Stones on request).
The mechanical paver installation of interlocking pavers with mini excavators often fails because of the high weight of the installation clamps. Under the weight of the clamp and the block layer the mini excavators centre of gravity is shifting too far to the front and it tilts over. But landscapers and small building firms often have no bigger carriers as an alternative available.
With a weight of only 210 kg, the Hydraulic Installation Clamp HVZ-ECO is much lighter than many other installation clamps. High-strength materials allow for a slim construction without loss in carrying capacity.
- The slim construction offers a good overall view
- Better pick up and installation due to the adjustment possibilities at the attachment
- Absorbing the swivellings by damping springs
- In just a few simple steps and without additional tools adjustable to gripping width from 580 to 1260 mm
- With only one hydraulic circuit required and the fully automatic selectable motion sequences the HVZ-ECO offers a great laying performance
- Ingeniously easy to operate
- Main Gripping Width W mm (in): 580 - 1,260 (22¾ - 49¾'')
- For paver thickness mm (in): 50 - 160 (2 – 6¼")
- Side Gripping Width L mm (in): 960 - 1,440 (37¾ - 57'')
- Working Load Limit WLL kg (lbs): 400 (800)
- Dead Weight approx. kg (lbs): 210 (460)