+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Working load limit now up to 200 kg!
With this new inexpensive hand laying tool all kinds of slabs can be layed quickly and above all, ergonomically.
The powerful single phase powered vacuum turbine also allows the quick and safe handling of very porous material as well as material with exposed aggregat surface.
- NEW: Can now, when combined with the corresponding suction plate and lifting eye VS-EH safely lift and lay elements weighing up to 200 kg.
- The working load limit with handles is 140 kg.
- The construction of the SPEEDY has been reinforced throughout.
- Quick positive suction action (0.5 sec).
- Handles individually height adjustable. Important for users of different heights and for laying steps.
- Two short handles (in lower position) make easier the taking-off from high stacks of slabs.
- Special suction plate exchangeable for special elements with maximum weight of 200 kg.
- The handles can be folded down for easy transportation (see picture).
- Light weight design - only approx. 18 kg dead weight.
- with long handles for safe installation of slabs
- with lifting eye and safety chain for risk-free lifting and handling