+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Good at arranging tiles.
The new vacuum hand laying device for tilers and landscape contractors allows fast lifting, moving and laying of large tiles, natural stones and slabs with one hand, in a way that is easy on the back.
- The aluminium suction plate has a dead weight of less than 1 kg.
- Can be connected to standard industrial vacuum cleaners* using the vacuum hose and connecting cone supplied, or directly to the SPEEDY or QUICKJET with the vacuum hose.
- The FLIEGUAN-HANDY is placed on the tile or slab and pressed on very briefly with no effort, and it automatically sucks on by itself in a matter of seconds.
- The tile can be lifted from the stack immediately and brought to the placement location.
- With a slight finger movement, a springloaded vacuum valve is opened to deposit the tile. Simply reclose it to pick up the slab again.
- If the FXH-25 is simply placed on a tile, a slab or the ground without being pressed on, then it is not sucked on; this protects the vacuum cleaner and saves energy!
- Considerably easier laying, as there is no need to grip on the side, especially for the last slab.
- Wall tiles are much easier to lay with one hand.
- Easy removal and insertion of the tile, e.g. to correct adhesive application.
- Less risk of edge damage, as laying is more precise and with a better view.
- Suitable for right and left-handed use.