+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
The saw can, thanks to a hollow in the grip, be securely clipped into and stored in the holder. This is perfect for all tree-climbers, as you won‘t lose your saw when your are working. The saw slipping out of the holder is impossible, despite it being able to be removed simply by the user. Thanks to the practical belt loop the Ergo 270 can always be transported easily.
The saw has a 270 mm long blade with a medium tooth width (8 teeth per 30 mm). The saw only weighs 160 grams, the holder weighs 121 grams. That means that the saw is only 281 grams in total.
Overview of the details:
- ergonomically-designed, anti-slip hand grip
- slender, slightly-curved blade for fine ramifications
- 270 mm long blade with medium tooth width (8 teeth per 30 mm)
- blade made from Japanese SK4 steel, coated in hard chrome
- teeth induction hardened
- very long lifetime
- secure position in the holder
- belt loop with double hinge and clip for removal
- ultra-light 160 g saw
- holder weighs 121 grams
- spare parts available