+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
e-finity-pumps are premium products, from development to production, consequently „Made in Germany“. For markets without compromises.
Energy efficiency, product benefits and profitability at the highest level.
e-finity-pumps – Products like our customers: „professional“ through and through. Remarkably independent, ergonomic and powerful. For people who value quality.
Two pumps for all practice cases
The e-finity Q-Tec 25000: infinitely electronically adjustable, up to 24,000 liters of circulation capacity, up to 6 meters delivery height, up to
8 mm grain size.
The e-finity P-Tec 15000: infinitely electronically adjustable, up to 13 meters delivery height, up to 18,000 liters of circulation capacity, up to 3 mm grain size.
Both with a maximum of 180 watts power consumption.
Two pumps, one promise: consistent quality, simply made.
e-finity-pumps at a glance
• Powerful, steplessly electronically controllable pumps with high efficiency up to 24.000 liter debit (Q-Tec 25000), or up to 13,0 meter pressure rating (P-Tec 15000)
• Plug&Play: completely installed software, i.a. on/off function and simple adjustment at the control box by +/-Tip button from 0-100%, tip/hold for rough tuning, tip for fine tuning
• High quality hydraulic parts made of stainless steel and high-performance ceramic
• Stable, fibreglass-reinforced housing with highly dimensioned, robust connections
• Ergonomic design with big handle and rough shell finish
• Quiet operation with low vibration due to the multipolar DC motor
• Wet and dry operation possible
• Allen-screwed Pump housing with easily removable rotor
• Pump connection cable with watertight plug connection on the pump side for quick installation and removal
• Long service life due to ceramic bearings, low operating temperature, large gap dimensions and BOOST function for short-term 150% performance (eg line or filter flushing)
• Control box Protection class IP 44 due to self-cooling plastic housing
• Motor temperature protection, optical fault indication on the control box
• Safe operation through EMC and TÜV / GS testing
• Optional accessories: suction baskets Q and P, quick-release mounting foot, extension for pump connection cable