+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
· Maintenance-free bearing points
· Wind-protected seed delivery
· Height-adjustable guide beam
· Heavy-duty tool box with tools
· Dead man’s switch (safety lever)
· Two individually foldable, sturdy scrapers on the pre-roller and pressure roller
· Powered seed dibbler with cleaning cage and quick depth adjustment
· Turn off device with a large on-board seed container
Four Jobs in one Process
SEMBDNER landscapers allow perfect lawn seeding through the well proven seed concept which we developed in co-operation with our customers. The compact construction and the renown durability of our products are the reason for the great national and international success of SEMBDNER landscapers.
The pre-roller crushes the coarse lumps to prevent seeds disappearing in soil crevices and being covered by too much soil.
The sowing occurs through a flexible nylon brush, which is impervious to foreign particles. A scale with a shut off device delivers seeding rates precise to the gram.
Due to its cleaning cage, the powered seed dibbler also operates on rocky, lumpy or moist ground without problems and much more evenly than stripe-producing rakes or harrows.
The pressure roller „compacts“ the soil surface and embeds the seeds evenly, allowing faster germination.