+++ The exhibitors listed in the database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Aluminium pavement and bed edging Viaflex ® for clean edging and bordering of pathways, roads, grounds and planting beds
Viaflex is used to create clean and easily maintainable borders between landscape areas. This specially engineered aluminum profile combines plasticity with exceptional sturdiness making it ideal for pavement applications
using water-bound materials, gravel, rock, flagstone or asphalt. It is also ideally suited for greenroofing applications and for planting bed borders and lawn edging.
The Viaflex pavement and bed edging system ensures rapid, low-waste and freeform installation without the need for special tools. Despite being so lightweight, this product is extremely durable and will not rot, collapse or rust like wood, plastic or steel. Gently rounded edges provide for added safety during installation and later maintenance. The special profile on this product guarantees not only high durability, it also allows the sections to be connected to one another without screws or rivets.
The wide range of available accessories allows for nearly limitless landscaping creativity.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Simple, timesaving installation
- Flexible sections that readily form to curves, radii and corners, two heights available
- Easy to shorten, no rezincing after cutting
- Corrosion resistant, recyclable aluminum alloy
- Resistant to mechanical stresses and weather exposure
- Reduced lateral drainage saves bed irrigation water
- Reduced root undergrowth and vegetation overgrowth facilitates edge maintenance