+++ The exhibitors listed in the database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Aluminium restraints Limaflex ® for
- Pavement edging
- Paver edge restraints
- Grass paver tiles
The Limaflex restraint systems were specially developed for buried, out-of-sight installation. Extruded aluminum profiles provide the rigidity required for walkway paving tiles, paving stones, gravel and crushed stone while serving to prevent settling of the base course edge and facilitate landscape design and creation. The special shape of the anchor also makes this restraint system ideal for greenroofing applications.
The lightweight Limaflex restraints can be quickly formed to any desired shape. Despite being so lightweight, this product is extremely durable and will not rot, collapse or rust like wood, plastic or steel.
These aluminum sections ensure rapid, low-waste installation without the need for special tools. As a building material, aluminum has for decades been prized for its resistance to weathering.
Three profile sizes are available: 55 mm, 120 mm and 200 mm.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Clean lines and contours in your landscape design
- Easy transportation and installation
- Reusable, corrosion resistant and recyclable aluminum alloy
- Easily shapes to curves, circles and free forms for custom designs – with no tools required
- Sliding anchors can be set where you want them
- Extra drill hole in anchor for steel spike anchoring
- Simple, practical section connectors