+++ The entries in the exhibitor & product database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
Customized heights and shapes for
- Raised beds
- Plant containers
- Fall protection enclosures
- Spray protection strips
- Slope stabilization
Highly stable and variable in height, the Varioklipp ® (raised) bed system has been developed for an extremely broad range of applications, fulfilling the highest demands regarding design, quality and stability. The profiled elements, finished in fine silver or black, are outstandingly suited for creating raised beds, sandboxes, play boxes, gravel spray protection strips along buildings and for slope stabilization.
Using a special click-lock system, the base elements are clipped onto one another at a grid spacing of 120 mm. These are then topped off by a 100 mm high cap element. This system makes for easy, on-site installation.
To anchor the assembly, customers can choose between 90° section anchors provided with a round hole to accept steel spikes or screws or special concrete and ground anchors, which are anodized for high corrosion protection. The different anchoring options allow the system to be secured on firm subgrades such as on flat roofs and concrete or aggregate bases, or to be installed in the ground or in concrete foundations.
The 90° and 135° corner brackets and wall end sections allow for highly diverse and variable enclosure shapes, including rectangles, trapezoids and more.
Your advantages at a glance:
- Modular system for custom heights with 120 mm grid spacing
- Bed elements and accessory sections available in aluminum silver and black anodized finish
- 90°and 135° corner pieces for wide variety of designs
- Side U-section end pieces for firm attachment to buildings
- Adjustable sliding 90° section anchors for custom applications and concrete/earth anchors for secure installation
- Base and cap elements can be preassembled in the factory on request
- Easy transportation and installation
- Corrosion resistant and recyclable aluminum alloy