+++ The exhibitors listed in the database correspond to the registration status for GaLaBau 2020 of 1 April 2020. +++
The CV sweeper was launched in June 2019, and is a multi-purpose sweeper designed for the municipal, facilities maintenance and contractor markets. Primarily designed as a sweeper, it can be fitted with a range of attachments front and rear so that it can operate 365 days each year, even in winter. This year-round use maximises efficiency for ever-tightening equipment budgets.
- Dedicated compact sweeper with the option to change front brushes to other attachments (snow plough, mower, etc.)
- All-terrain vehicle, which can go off-road when necessary.
- Fitted with one of the cleanest engines on the market; stage V emissions make it very environmentally friendly.
- Designed with particular focus on the operator’s comfort and safety.
- All sweeper functions are controlled from a floating multifunctional armrest, which is ergonomic and moves with the operator.
- Each brush is independently controlled via miniature joysticks.
- A 3rd brush can be added if required.
- Operation is incredibly simple – switch from drive mode to sweep mode and back again at the push of just one button.
- Built-in heavy-duty cooling for working in hot climates.
- 200 litre clean water tank for optimal dust suppression during operation.
- PM10/PM2.5 tested and certified 4 stars - the highest rating available.
The best of Multihog’s DNA has been designed into the CV. A spacious, panoramic cabin with air-conditioning and full independent spring and damper suspension on each wheel create a superbly comfortable working environment for the operator. It converts easily from one application to another (i.e. from sweeping to winter maintenance) and different tyre options are available to suit customers’ various tasks. Access for service and maintenance is excellent, and it’s available in two models, with a gross vehicle weight of either 3500 or 4000 kg.
Safety was a driving feature for Multihog’s innovation team during development, “Our tractors are renowned for their safety, and this one is no different. We are strict in designing our vehicles to conform to full European type approval, which is one of the highest safety standards in the world when it comes to vehicle manufacturing.”